INDIAN SOCIETY OF ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT was established in 1998 by Dr. S.N. Maheshwari, a renowned educationist with the following objectives: (a) To provide facilities for education, training and placement in the field of Accounting and Management with specific emphasis on the devel...Read more
GUIDELINES FOR SH. B.C. MAHESHWARI AND SMT. SUGAN DEVI MAHESHWARI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS The Indian Society of Accounting and Management (INDSAM) has set up a Fund to provide two per annum scholarships of Rs. 10,000/- each : (i) Shri B.C.Maheshwari Memorial Scholarship (ii) Smt. Sugan Devi Maheshwari Memorial Scholarship The Scholarships would be conferred upon meritorious and economically weak students. The beneficiaries of the scholarship shall be selected from the applicants, by a Committee c...Read more
Please, Check the registration details before registering. Register to join in our online Discussion Forum. You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written co...Read more
In today’s modern world there are many opportunities available for finance professionals. Over the years, the role of a Finance executive has been totally transformed from an information provider to that of a business partner. In the new role, the responsibilities of the finance executives have increased significantly. These increased responsibilities open up new career opportunities for upcoming finance students and professionals. One of the main objectives for INDSAM is to provide a platform to the students to discuss their available career options with professionals, business executives, and academicians to enable the students to make informed judgments.
by Asha Nawal , HR expert based in Mumbai
At the time of Campus following points are more important :
1. Knowledge : One should be thorough with the subject/projects specifically with whatever is mentioned in the Resume. This also helps in boosting one’s confidence and less of nervousness.
3. Well Articulated and to the point replies are appreciated.
4. When not clear about any concept /subject matter honest admission of the same is much appreciated
5. Knowledge about the companies visiting campus, specifically about the comapny one is applying to along with it’s competitors
6.Although many campus these days have a format of resume, in case not resume should be well structured
7. If there is GD ( Group Discussion) before interview that has to be given due importance as first shortlisting is done there only where importance is given to : Conceptual clarity, initiativeness, innovation/creativity, articulation, communication skills (where listening is also very imp.),leadership skills and behavioral aspects etc.